Consider the launching of a new product or update.
In this case a sneak preview to Social Media is a cocktail party – out today.
Generically, how could you both buzz and potential clients using social networking?
The following blog is also available word-for-word as an embedded blog inside Amazon.com?
What the post and its associated link to a Twitter / Tweet shows is the value of a social media mash-up.
e.g: The book is promoted indirectly through Twitter, blog and inside Amazon – great idea.
Now, how could we apply this.
- You have lots of Twitter followers – organically developed and filtered!
- Followers could be clients
- Followers could be a partner network or distribution chain.
- PR and promotional schedules are linked through pre-product launch blogs
- Selective Twitter accounts raise the vibe on the story through interacting with the latter or simply through the authors contacts.
- On the day of the product launch or update announcement, raise Tweets throughout the day on their progress.
- Monitor, refine & respond to @replies
- Consider linking to Social Median to create mashups
BTW The book looks good.