It’s been years since blogging has been practised. However, recently it has been considered as an addicting fads. Many teenagers have resorted to blogging as an outlet for their emotions! Savvy marketers have discovered that blogging is one of the best Internet marketing methods that won’t cost you a cent.
Blogging for your Internet business is one surefire way to boost the visibility of your products and services. Here are a few ways to boost your internet advertising with the help of a blog:
- Make your clients or customers abreast on your website’s alterations. Your new products and affiliate websites could also be announced through your blog. For example, a car dealer network (No, I’m not going to comment about recent recalls from a particular car company) could communicate the progress it is making on alterations(!) or special offers. For a sales force Business podcasting could inform sales reps / agents of special offers or even a motivational speech to urge the team on to achieve targets.
- Keep track of your business objectives and plans through open writing. Your blog content can be easily stored through archives. What could be better than searchable information that could be easily accessed by anyone browsing the web, right?
- Air your opinions, advice or reviews on specific services or products that are related to your business. Publishing is a very easy process with blogging.
- Ensure that you respect your competitors by not slating them!
- Include links that will fetch back links and subsequently improve your ranking on search engines. This could be better executed through putting well-written articles in your website. Affiliate links could also be included in your blog to earn more extra income.
- Collect response through the ability of blogs to fetch comments from your blog readers. You can learn and improve your products and services through with the feedback from your readers.
- Connect easily with other bloggers. When other bloggers notice that you have something good in your blog, they will put you in their favourite lists that will automatically link you to their blogs.
- You can use your blogroll or front page link to help you ensure the latter.
- Recently, I read that the content of your website should consist of at least 60% (in relation to) what you sell (services and products). Blogging should help you communicate more about your brand and value you can give
- Get your clients involved by communicating case studies
In summary, communicating your business through a blog and corporate podcast can improve dialogue both internally (corporate/charity/organisation’s mission) and externally, to your clients getting a good feeling about your confidenceÂ to provide them with excellent service.